In Loving Memory of my Mom

In Loving Memory of my Mom
Cooking from the Heart

Friday, November 8, 2013

Mince a la me ;-)


Mince A La Me .....


I can't believe I haven't put this up as its one of my favourites :-)

You will need:

Mince Meat - as much as you need
Packet of Cherry tomatoes
One or two onions chopped, depends on the amount of mince you need
Basil Pesto
Tomato Paste
Garlic
Onion Marmalade
Salt & Pepper to taste

If you want you can add veg too like baby marrow, celery, carrots etc


Method:

Fry your onions until golden brown
Add your mince and stir in so there are no lumps and fry a bit
Add some garlic to taste
Salt and Pepper
Add your tomatoes
Add a nice few table spoons of basil pesto
Add a tin of tomato paste
Add a good large table spoon for onion marmalade

Allow to simmer on a low heat for about 20 to 30 min

There you have it :-)

Its great with spaghetti, rice or even on its own


No comments:

Post a Comment